When We Learn to Follow Our Intuition, Life Becomes Clearer
Let me start by saying that I firmly believe that our intuition only ever wants the best for us. It has no agenda other than to help us grow and evolve in the best possible way.
So, if following your intuition leads to a more fulfilling life than why would you choose not to?
When you choose to listen to your intuition and trust that it has your best interests at heart what could possibly go wrong?
Of course it’s not an easy process at first, as it’s a contradiction to what you have most likely always done.
But let me ask, did you do what you did because others told you what to do, or because you choose to do it based on knowing what was right for you?
When we trust ourselves enough to know that we can do whatever we need to, we become stronger, braver and start to believe in ourselves.
We stop seeking complete guidance from external parties as we learn to listen to what is being said and to trust our own intuition to know what is best for us.
I believe we have all the knowledge & wisdom within us without having to rely on others to find the solution to our problems.
When you trust yourself to make the right choices for you, only then are you truly in control of your life.
A life where you see and go beyond you limitations, you become more curious, you want to explore this world and want to learn through experience of engaging with other like-minded individuals.
Simple Steps to Help You Awake Your Intuition
1. COMMIT – make a commitment to yourself that you are going to make the effort to start to hear/listen to your intuition
2. BECOME AWARE – without judgement try and become aware of your thoughts, feelings, emotions – let them come up and let them go without attaching to them
3. ACT – on your impulse before your mind convinces your otherwise – actions that will not cause harm to you or others that is! If you feel like turning left but your mind says right, go left and see where it brings you, who you meet, what you see – maybe just maybe you will end up being in the right place at the right time for something amazing to happen.
4. FOLLOW – your energy – become aware of who or what lifts you up or what drains you and then choose how to engage.
5. LISTEN – to your gut – notice how your body feels when having to make a choice or decision, do you feel positive or negative?
6. TRUST – if someone or something doesn’t feel right, trust your intuition.
7. PATIENCE – be gentle on yourself, it takes time to learn to trust your gut instinct but the more you do, the more you will be amazed at the synchronicity of life events
The Journey I Feel My Intuition is Taking Me On
My intuition is ready to explore this beautiful planet but in a way that allows me to continue to support others through my work.
I am on my personal journey to find the balance of work, travel and volunteering once again.
I want to share my knowledge and wisdom to help others experience life in different ways, all while learning from these life experiences.
I trust my intuition has my best interests at heart, do you?
Are You Ready to Trust Your Intuition to Know What’s Best for You?
Are you ready to show up and acknowledge what is no longer in your best interest?
Are you ready to listen to your intuition, your truth and gain the confidence in yourself to reclaim your power to better your own personal life?
I’m here to support you in stopping fear dictate how you live your life, and instead begin to live the life you deserve.
Reach out when you are ready and lets see what that life could look like by emailing me here.
In the meantime take a moment to check out my latest service Talent Dynamics where I can help you discover your true potential that follows your path of least resistance.